Location: San Diego, CA
Provides marketing and communications support for sustainable energy programs CSE administers focused on residential and commercial sectors. Provides support to CSE’s corporate. marketing and outreach efforts, including coordinating and driving the development and implementation of digital marketing channels and collateral.
Essential Functions and Responsibilities:
- Provides marketing and communications support for multiple program teams at CSE.
- Manages social media for CSE’s corporate channels by developing original content and curating relevant content that promotes CSE programs and staff, attracts and retains followership and encourages engagement.
- Develops, manages, optimizes and reports on social media advertising campaigns.
- Manages and coordinates webinars, enhancing CSE’s position as subject matter experts.
- Coordinates conference partnerships and staff participation, maximizing value for CSE.
- Coordinates the creation of digital content to help drive technology, program awareness/adoption and CSE’s positioning as subject matter experts. (Digital content can include but is not limited to blog posts, social media, ads, videos, presentations, webinars, reports and e-newsletters).
- Assists with developing digital marketing strategies for various programs.
- Assists with creating/refining and distributing HTML emails.
- Through data collection and analysis, continuously monitors the effectiveness of marketing efforts and implements new approaches as appropriate.
- Assists with event outreach for program marketing efforts as needed.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
Essential Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Digital marketing experience with direct experience coordinating the development of website content, developing and executing email marketing, managing a contact management database, coordinating digital advertising campaigns, and/or creating and implementing social media strategy.
- Ability to optimize website content to incorporate SEO best practices.
- Ability to leverage Google Analytics to provide strategic website recommendations for increasing traffic and maximizing marketing effectiveness.
- Excellent written (emphasis on Associated Press writing style) and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to collaborate cross-functionally to align internal and external stakeholders.
- Collaborative team player.
- Passion for renewable energy technologies.
- Experience in the automotive and/or renewable energy and energy efficiency industries, marketing products/services to consumers or businesses.
- Basic understanding of HTML.
- Experience with the following types of software: project management, social media scheduling/monitoring, image editing, media monitoring, email campaign distribution.
- Experience with SEO techniques.
- Associate of Arts degree or equivalent work experience required
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- 2 -3 years of related experience
CSE is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.